NGC UK Offers Variety Attribution Promotion
Posted on 20/08/2019
NGC International UK Limited (NGC UK), the United Kingdom affiliate of Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC), has announced that its VarietyPlus variety attribution service will be only 6 GBP per coin for a limited time.
NGC attributes thousands of British and world coin varieties through its popular VarietyPlus service. An online catalog at NGCcoin.uk/variety-plus lists many of the eligible varieties with high resolution images.
In addition to the varieties listed in the VarietyPlus catalog, NGC UK will attribute British coins according to the Spink, ESC, Peck, Marsh, Bull or Freeman catalogs by request for an additional 6 GBP per coin (including VAT). The submitter should select the VarietyPlus service on the NGC UK Submission Form and note the requested catalog and catalog number in the Variety field. These numbers are:
- Bull numbers: English Silver Coinage Since 1649, by Maurice Bull (revised numbering system)
- ESC numbers: English Silver Coinage Since 1649, by Maurice Bull (original numbering system)
- Freeman numbers: The Bronze Coinage of Great Britain, by Michael J. Freeman
- Marsh numbers: The Gold Sovereign and The Gold Half Sovereign, by Michael A. Marsh
- Peck numbers: English Copper Tin and Bronze Coins in the British Museum 1558-1958 by C. Wilson Peck
- Spink numbers: Coins of England and The United Kingdom and Coins of Scotland, Ireland and the Islands (Jersey, Guernsey, Man and Lundy) pre-Decimal Issues, published by the renowned London-based auction house Spink
For a list of NGC UK services and fees, click here. The VarietyPlus promotion is valid only for direct submissions to NGC UK.
Paid NGC UK Collector members may submit coins, tokens and medals directly to NGC UK for grading. Memberships start at just $25 (USD) a year. To learn more and join, click here.
All submissions to NGC UK must be made using NGC UK Submission Forms. Payments are accepted by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, electronic transfer and cheque. NGC UK now has online payment portals to make it easier for clients to pay securely by credit card. To learn more, click here.
NGC UK operates from its London office at 69 Southampton Row, Third Floor. For more information, call +44 (0) 20 3968 3848 or email Service@NGCcoin.uk.
NGC is a leading third-party grading service for coins, tokens and medals with more than 44 million collectibles certified. Founded in 1987, NGC provides an accurate, consistent and impartial assessment of authenticity and grade. Every coin that NGC certifies is backed by the comprehensive NGC Guarantee of authenticity and grade, which gives buyers greater confidence. This results in higher prices realized and greater liquidity for NGC-certified coins. To learn more, visit NGCcoin.uk.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free NGC eNewsletter today!